MARKET FORECAST

Pressure date :

These dates are forming a 90 percent chance for minor and major tops and bottoms but some times 10percent of chance will continues same trend. If leave date pressure date come it will affects

(accuracy + / - one day) on working day.

Trading Rules for--- “Gann Square of 9” Vaagha Border levels?

Vaagha Border levels (L1- L9) given below provide very good opportunity to intraday traders. Use all levels only for buying & profit booking if the stock is trading in positive territory OR use all levels only for short selling & profit booking if the stock is in negative territory. If one level is broken, apply the rule “support becomes resistance or vice-versa”.KEEP STOP LOSS (1-2 points for low priced stocks and 2-3 points for high priced stocks) BELOW OR ABOVE Vaagha Border LEVELS. TO MINIMIZE RISK ALWAYS TRADE AS CLOSE AS POSIIBLE NEAR Vaagha Border LEVELS AND NEVER FORGET TO USE STOP LOSS.

BOOK INTRADAY PROFIT AS PER YOUR RISK APETITE.

DATE:14-06-2021
Stock
L1
L2
L3
L4
L5
L6
L7
L8
L9
NiftySpot
15551
15613
15675
15737
15799.35
15862
15926
15990
16054
Gold
1792
1813
1834
1855
1875.75
1897
1919
1941
1964
Silver
20
22
24
26
27.916
31
34
37
41
GoldMCX
48799
48909
49019
49129
49239
49350
49462
49574
49686
SilverMCX
71681
71814
71948
72082
72216
72350
72485
72620
72755
Copper
696
709
722
735
748.25
762
776
790
805
Nickle
1273
1290
1308
1326
1344.20
1363
1382
1401
1420
Lead
148
154
160
166
172.40
179
186
193
201
CrudeOil
5067
5102
5137
5172
5208
5244
5281
5318
5355
NatureGas
2151
2174
2197
2220
2243.10
2267
2291
2315
2340

DISCLAIMER

www.natureoftrading.com is an educational website for traders and investors. This daily levels service is an information service only recommendations, opinions or suggestions are given with the understanding that readers acting on this information assume all risks involved. We do not assume any responsibility or liability resulting from the use of such services. The information provided herein is not to be construed as an offer to buy or sell securities of any kind. We do not assume any responsibility or liability resulting from the use of such information , judgments and opinions for Trading or investment purposes.